It was an honor to pitch at the 2nd Annual Crane IP Defense Innovation Pitch Competition! What a great experience!
We are grateful to the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division, Radius Indiana, Elevate Ventures, IN3 (Indiana Innovation Institute), Indiana Small Business Development Center (Indiana SBDC), The Mill, and all judges, the NSIN - National Security Innovation Network DIA 2021 Accelerator for their support and for awarding us the 1st place in this competition.
Thank you all!
Here are some press releases related to that:
- Bloomington-based start-up wins Crane IP Defense Innovation Pitch Competition (The Lintonian)
- Bloomington-based start-up wins Crane IP Defense Innovation Pitch Competition (Radius Indiana)
- Bloomington Startup Wins Crane Competition (Inside Indiana Business)
- Bloomington Startup Wins Crane Competition (Newsbreak)
- NSWC Crane Twitter Status